Monday, January 23, 2012

The Beginning

In the beginning there was a blank screen and a mind filled with ideas, thoughts dreams and memories.  How daunting; where does one begin to create a reflection of what is in the mind.  This color, that font..my art work..ooops the file is too big...  and so begins the first post. At this point I am not sure what will transpire.  I do know that there is some extra time in my life and an outlet is needed.

I have been blessed with a quick, creative mind. The exploration and use of color and texture are just some of my passionsTeaching is another, I love the "ah ha" moments in all my students; from the young to the young at heart.  
"Doing what you love..loving what you do" is definitely where I am at this point in my life.  The only cloud hanging over me is that there are so many things that I wish to try.  Being pigeonholed into something someone else views as "what I do" tends to frustrate me.  Add to that the desire not to step on toes and life becomes stagnant.  Enough said.  Hope you have your steel toed shoes on..I am jumping in!!!

No comments: